What you should know
The connection of the buildings to the Netcity network is free of charge during the initial infrastructure construction works.
However, on a certain area, additional embranchments, specifically called „on-demand embranchments/infrastructure”, may be required for either new constructions, or for buildings not initially connected due to the lack of homeowner’s agreement, or for buildings for which a second embranchment is required (embranchments that provides redundancy).
To connect a building to the underground infrastructure, it is necessary for a terminal box to be installed:
- in the basement of the building
- in the technical room of the building
- in another area (to be established during the field assessment)
Request an on-demand branchments / infrastructure:
The benefits of connecting to Netcity network
- The access of the tenants to the services of all operators present in the Netcity network
- The possibility to quickly change the TV, internet or telephone cable operator
- Low connection time
- A modern urban look for the area, with the removal of the aerial cables.
The advantages offered by connecting the premise to Netcity network
- Access for the tenants to the services of all operators present in Netcity network
- Possibility to fast choose / change of the TV cable, fixed internet or landline telephone operator
- Short time to connect
- The area where the building is located will acquire a modern urban look